As Corporate Captain (m/f) you are responsible for a number of ships and their captains, you will inspect the ships and train new captains. Furthermore, you also take care of a captain's replacement in case of illness.
- Experience in management and leadership; </ li>
- Good communication skills and representative appearance; </ li>
- Good Microsoft Office skills; </ li>
- Completion of secondary school or vocational school; </ li>
- Patent for the rivers Rhine to at least Mainz and possibly Danube; </ li>
- Good language skills in German and English; </ Li>
- Basic knowledge of spoken and written French is an advantage; </ li>
- Flexible working attitude. </ li>
The function consists a mixture of management and operational tasks. It requires flexibility, stress resistance, professional and social skills.