As a Sailor-Engineer you carry the responsibilities of an Engineer and Sailor. You are responsible for the engine room, technical installations and full technical maintenance on board the ship. You also take care of maintenance and nautical work on board the ship.
- Primary and / or secondary school education;
- Sailors diploma is a pré;
- Diploma Engineer and / or Sailor-Motor Driver;
- A valid service book with the corresponding function;
- Reasonable to good command of the English and / or German language (possibly French);
- A representative occurrence and good health;
- Enthusiasm and flexibility;
- The willingness to tackle;
- Preferably a first aid diploma.
The function is mainly operational; requires flexibility, stress resistance, independence, accuracy and professional competence.
Download vacancy (PDF)